Who We Are
Notable Ink, LLC was created by Amber Rain Davis, in July 2017, with the purpose of sharing card design and Zentangle® techniques via blog and video. In 2021, Notable Ink launched hand-illustrated photopolymer/clear stamps and digital stamps. In addition, I plan on offering online workshops. I am a Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT) and Certified Altenew Educator.
Notable Ink, LLC
20409 Yorba Linda Blvd
Yorba Linda CA, 92886
amber [at] notableink [dot] com
Disclosure & Affiliate Programs
Products that I recommend on my blog and YouTube videos are supplies that I personally use and love. I would never recommend a product that I didn’t think was awesome!
Links for products that I use in my cards are provided for your reference and convenience. I participate with Amazon, Altenew, Scrapbook.com, as well as a few other affiliate programs. Affiliate links are used when possible.
When you purchase from affiliate links, I receive a very small commission, at zero cost to you. 100% goes right back into creating content and offsetting the cost of running my blog and other social media channels.
I know there are many avenues for you to purchase your crafty goodies, and I so appreciate your support!
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymized tracking data to third-party applications like Google Analytics.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
All content on this website, including photos, designs, and text copy are Copyright © Notable Ink, LLC. Please use the contents of this site for your personal inspiration.
You may pin content on Pinterest and share it through other social media channels, such as Facebook.
Please do not copy, reproduce, or redistribute content in any other manner.